Since Inception, The Nail Lab has gone above and beyond the national beauty standards and guidelines for sanitation and disinfection and will continue to do so.
Private nail suite: one-on-one service
Clients’ health and safety is The Nail Lab’s top priority. I am vaccinated for COVID.
These are the steps taken to ensure clients’ peace of mind:
Sanitation and Disinfection -
- Non-jetted Pedi bowls with disposable liner
- Disposable nails files, wooden sticks, buffers, toe separators, pedicure slippers, and pedicure liners. Disposable means ‘ONE TIME USE!’
- Stainless implements/tools are scrubbed with soap/water then placed in liquid disinfection solution.
- Fresh disinfection solution every day.
- Manicure table/chair and pedicure chairs are sanitized after each client.
- Nail tech uses new gloves for EVERY service, along with hair net, mask/face shield, and disposable gowns.
Masks are optional during nail services in salon.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact The Nail Lab.
We also offer a very popular mobile service whereby we come to you.
I truly look forward to safely pampering you.
To a Private Nail Suite & Mobile Spa Experience
The Nail Lab
The Nail Lab is a private suite and mobile division headquartered in Sarasota, Florida. Located inside Salon 41, this location plus mobile nail services offer the ultimate experience in personalized pampering to clients. In salon, clients are seated and serviced one-on-one and treated to an individually customized menu based on the client’s needs. For client’s peace of mind, disposable nail files, buffers, and wooden sticks are used. Pedicure liners are used in the non-jetted pedicure bowls and disinfectant is fresh every morning. Unique service menu, individualized sessions, exceptional sanitation and disinfection standards, high quality products, focus on convenience, and overall hand/foot health with proven execution of exceptional spa services at affordable prices.
For mobile nail services, licensed and professionally trained nail technician caters to the discerning clients in their homes, offices, hospital rooms, assisted living, hotels, private events; wherever desired. Bringing the nail salon to YOU.
Meet The Owner
Cynthia, formerly a HR Specialist and Executive Assistant in the banking industry for over 15 years, changed career paths and provides affordable luxury nail services to the discerning public.
Having graduated from Christine Valmy International School, The Nail Lab was launched in 2010. Now as an accomplished and licensed nail technician and Certified Master Pedicurist, specializing in hands/feet. Presenting a menu of the highest quality and personalized in skin treatments, healthy nail restoration, and latest trends in nail fashion, Cynthia personally operates the headquarter private nail suite and mobile division based in Sarasota, Florida. Convenient state of the art booking system optimized for all smart devices available 24/7 for the busy spa-goer.
Our services include the best nail services in downtown Sarasota.
Our nail salon is open every day, including Sundays with manicures, pedicures, acrylic and hard gel fills nail services are available.
We also provide mobile nail home visits: I bring the salon to you - manicures, pedicures, acrylic and hard gel fills nail services are available.
Gift certificates are available for purchase.
1. Click on - Book now under ‘Our Services’
2. Make appointment without creating profile or
3. Make appointment; once appointment has been confirmed, you can create a profile/account for future appointments.
4. Make your selections using our super easy online interface (optimized for all smart devices);
5. Secure appointment with a Credit Card;
6. Await confirmation via email, text, or phone call. It’s that simple! Enjoy private room or on location spa services and in some cases, the same day;
*For same day availability, a minimum 3-hour window required from the time of booking.
Call 941.417.0809 to discuss beauty emergencies, case-by-case decisions made – private parties of 2+people, extended travel, special events and groups excluded.